Global Business & Markets - EUROPE’S LARGEST FOREIGN TRADE PLATFORM16 January/ 2020
In just eight years Global Business & Markets has developed into Europe’s largest foreign trade platform. In 2019 this unique line-up of exhibits, high-level business conferences, workshops and INVESTMENT LOUNGE will be a magnet for political and business delegations from all over the globe. Backed by major industry federations, the State of Lower Saxony, the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and the EU, Global Business & Markets is expected to attract more than 6,000 visitors and 200 exhibitors from 50 countries.
Partner Country 2020: Indonesia Every year the world’s leading industrial technology show puts the focus on a different country. The Partner Country at HANNOVER MESSE 2020 is Indonesia, which is a member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). Indonesia has abundant natural resources and raw materials and is by far the biggest economy of the ASEAN member countries. The initiative “Making Indonesia 4.0” was launched in order to boost production through the introduction of Industrie 4.0 concepts.
THREE APPROACHES, ONE GOAL: YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS:
Centrally located in Hall 21, Global Business & Markets 2020 boasts a display area of around 7,000 square meters. This represents the ideal opportunity to reach an international audience and showcase your skills and services as the perfect partner for the realization of industrial projects. Global Business & Markets commands the attention of international trade and business media. Our wide-ranging participation options offer an optimum combination of display space, networking opportunities and support services. You can count on our professional assistance during the planning phase.
CONFERENCES AND FORUMS
The high-profile forums and conferences at Global Business & Markets 2020 will centre on the world’s most exciting growth regions. This is your chance to present your projects and solutions to industrial decision-makers and opinion leaders – and to inform SMEs about new export and collaboration opportunities. You can depend on our extensive event management expertise – e. g. in connection with PR and on-site hospitality.
An ideal opportunity to enter into a dialogue with investors, funding agencies and representatives of industrial locations. In the elegant and relaxed atmosphere of the INVESTMENT LOUNGE you can prepare your entry into foreign markets and gather information about all the various options available at your chosen location – e.g. corporate finance, investment/sales promotion, start-up and location grants, venture capital, technology and infrastructure funding, as well as cluster/research funding. Alternatively, you are welcome to present your own project at the INVESTMENT LOUNGE. For further information simply call us on Tel. +49 511 89-31119.
KEYNOTE TOPICS AT GLOBAL BUSINESS & MARKETS 2020
- Partner Country Indonesia: emerging economic power and biggest economy in South East Asia
- EU: digitization programs, infrastructure and investment projects – perspectives for industrial companies, SMEs and start-ups
- Germany: preconditions and opportunities for successful business in Germany – Germany’s role as an industrial hub in Europe
- CEE, southern Europe: European supply chains – stabilizing factor and growth stimulus for Europe as a whole
- North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa: infrastructure, energy, skills training, entrepreneurship – development and exploitation of new growth centres
- Russia: industrial diversification, import substitution, industrial SMEs – status and perspectives
- Middle East: integration into the global division of labour – opportunities opened up by industrial diversification and digitization
- ASEAN: smart manufacturing as opposed to subcontracting – industrial policy, skills training, regional integration and contribution to global growth
- Japan, Korea: the role of Industrie 4.0 and digitization in global competitiveness
- China: Industrie 4.0: mass production in the electromobility sector – opportunities for new collaborative ventures
- North America: USA, Mexico, Canada: current trade policies, local perspectives for direct investment